We love to hear from students and faculty who have been a part of the Department and Animal and Rangeland Sciences. While the name of the department has transformed through the years, the dedication and passion of graduates in Animal Sciences and Rangeland Sciences has made the program one of the best in the United States.
There are many ways to be involved and enhance the educational career of a fellow AnRS student. Would you be interested in one of the following?
- Mentoring a student
- Providing a student internship
- Hosting or enhancing a student learning experience
- Providing resources for research or student learning
- Sharing your knowledge and experience
As a valuable member of this department’s legacy, we look forward to hearing how you would like to be involved! Please send us an email, which includes the year in which you graduated degree and any current updates on your life and career.
The Department of Animal and Rangeland Sciences is thankful for generous support from alumni and friends. Through the OSU Foundation, we have been able to establish named funds and endowments in honor, or, in memory, of friends, alumni, and faculty. These funds help enhance support for our students and programs including:
- Travel expenses for student research and presentations at national and international conventions
- Support for student research under the mentorship of a faculty member
- Purchase of specialized equipment
- Improvement of facilities
- Inviting academics to lecture and meet students
Support Our Department
For alumni and friends of the Department of Animal and Rangeland Sciences wishing to support our program and research projects, the OSU Foundation has an easy to use "Make a Gift Online" page.
To direct your gift to the Department of Animal and Rangeland Sciences under "Giving" choose "I want to view additional options." In the pop-up, select the drop-down next to College of Agricultural Sciences and check a box, which corresponds with your interests in the department. Possibilities listed include:
- Animal Sciences
- Dale Weber Animal Sciences
- Department of Animal Sciences
- Rangeland Ecology and Management
To specify a program within the department, the name of one of the following funds can be listed in "Comments or Special Instructions"
- Student Support
- Don & Ginger Helfer Scholarship
- Dora Krueger Memorial Scholarship
- Hogg-Hubbard Scholarship
- Prosser Clark Memorial Scholarship
- Charles M. Fisher Scholarship
- ME Franks Scholarship Program
- Larry Morish Memorial Scholarship
- Harold P. Ewalt Memorial Scholarship
- Adams Family Scholarship
- JC "Jack" Miller Scholarship
- Jess Hanson Poultry Scholarship
- Thomas R. Bunch Scholarship
A form can also be printed and mailed to:
4238 SW Research Way
Corvallis, OR 97333
Support the new CAS Global Experiences Fund
Support students and faculty gaining global experiences related to food and agriculture. For more information and to contribute, visit the CAS website.